If you are unable to keep your appointment please give us 48-hour notice.
The following paperwork must be completed prior to arrival at the office:
Please Download and Complete Your New Patient Forms Now
Be sure to bring your completed forms with you to your visit.
- Patient information
- Financial Policy and Release of Information
- Private Policy Form
- Medical History Form
We file insurance as a courtesy
to patients, however we expect the following:
- New patients must bring their insurance cards and picture ID is required.
- Patients need to bring any referrals necessary to process insurance. Failure to do so may result in rescheduling your appointment.
- Patients being seen for follow-up visits will be responsible for having their referrals current. Failure to do so may result in rescheduling your appointment.
- Co-pays and deductibles will be collected at each visit.
Please bring all current medications and have your referring physician send all medical records, diagnostic testing, EEG reports, and laboratory findings.
Please bring a copy of your X-rays and/or MRI at the time of your visit.
We look forward to having you as a patient!